Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Coming Full Circle

Tomorrow marks a full church year - although not quite a calendar year - since the dedication of my first commissioned antependium. It is still my favourite of all the ones I've made.  Shortly after I posted pictures, I was contacted by Peggy from a church in Wisconsin, seeking permission to use the design in her church.  Peggy wrote, "I have found few Christian designs that I really feel are beautiful and speak a message.  Your Easter Antependium is one... I admire it and wish you many more inspirational pieces." I am hoping Peggy will be in touch soon with a picture to share.
Wishing you and yours all the blessings of Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely.. and blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think this one is my favourite. Absolutely beautiful! Easter Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete