The Top 10 Things I Love About Batiks
9. Batiks obey the command "stay". When you press your seams, the fabric lays perfectly flat. You can pretty much finger press your seams as you sew them.
7. Batiks come in rich, vibrant colours.
5. It's a traditional product, still made by hand the way it has been...forever. You can learn more here.
4. Blocks come out square and true every time. No need for trimming.
2. Because the fabric is hand-dyed, each bolt is unique.
1. The # 1 thing I love about batiks is Island Batik! ♥