Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Meadow Song: Wednesday Workshop

Here's a few pictures to pass along from my first of two Meadow Song workshops. We had 22 friendly and enthusiastic quilters and (from my perspective anyway) had a wonderful time.
My "use what's at hand" approach surprised a few; nothing was said when I hauled out the coffee filters, or traced the roll of masking tape for the yo-yo circles, but when I demonstrated the use of the tack and wine cork one the participants piped up with, "what are you - the McGyver of quilting?" That was funny :))
The day could have been longer, as the time passed all too quickly. The crew from Shelburne will notice that I am not posting our "Christmas card picture" - I think we need a retake on that one, girls!
Tomorrow I will be visiting more displays around town, and tackle another workshop on Friday. Tonight is "Fibre Fun Night" at the Bridge Adult Service Centre. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!!!!!!One more sleep!
    Glad everyhthing went well especially with the circuit breaker:)

    ReplyDelete