Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 1 October 2010

Festival Preps

With Lynn's help, the kits for the Meadow Song workshops are now assembled and ready to roll.
While I cut stabilizer and fusible web (and ran around looking for thumbtacks!) Lynn packaged all the components assembly line fashion. Henry Ford would have been pleased with this efficiency. Thanks, Lynn; I am grateful for your help.

1 comment:

  1. I see one of those has my name on it! Can't wait to rip it open...LOL
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete