Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 6 June 2015

Gold!

I was at Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium yesterday when a new shipment of Hoffman Christmas fabrics arrived. SO beautiful...these two pieces had to come home with me.  The one on the left is from the Peacocks Ornaments collection;  you can see tiny snowflakes in the background.  On the right is the cream/gold colourway from Berries and Blooms, and the gold in this fabric is stunning.You really have to see it in person to appreciate how gorgeous it is.
Mrs. Pugsley's has it in several colours, including a rich red, a burgundy, and a black (there may have been a green, too;  I was so enamored of the red and cream I could hardly see anything else!).  I will finish sewing my summer waves with Christmas in my head now.

3 comments: