Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 14 April 2013

Someone Call Ripley's...

I finished them!!!  These were for a Christmas gift two years ago...cast on just about the time I blew my hand out.  It's been a struggle for sure, a row or two here and there, but they are done.  A red letter day indeed :)

6 comments:

  1. And they are bee-oootiful! Lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Karen...They are gorgeous. I can relate to your psot very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats on getting them finished. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I found a pair I had been working on recently when I was looking for something else. I think I have already forgot where they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great that you were able to complete them. They are SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete