Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Quilt On!

Life is full of surprises...and so is the mailbox some days!  Seeing the lid up, we reached in to discover a bag containing a couple of really fun items.  Love the bag!
And this T-shirt is perfect.

Hmmm...no note, so we put our sleuthing skills together and considered time of delivery, subject matter, etc. and came up with a likely suspect for doing such a kindly deed. Who else could it be but you, Lesley?  Thank you.  I actually allowed Jamie to call the Tshirt his, but that bag is definitely MINE.  For a less-than-ever-calm person such as myself, these are words to aspire to...

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girl - but, of course, deserving!! I love both the T-Shirt and the bag. May have to look for one of the T-Shirts for my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete