Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Around Kathy's Table

Kathy Lapp from Calgary wowed her guild last Tuesday when she showed up with this gorgeous table set for Show & Tell. Kathy made the set as a wedding gift and chose the fabrics to match her friend's blue and green pottery. Doesn't the black in the centrepiece set off the points nicely?
It's lovely, Kathy; our thanks for sharing the pictures. I expect you wowed the recipient! Around The Table has wedge-shaped mats to fit nicely on a round table. If you'd like to make your own set, the pattern is available on my website.

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty.. I love that pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the lucky one who gets to display this lovely art work on my table! Thank you Kathy!

    ReplyDelete