Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 30 March 2012

...Another Man's Treasure

Ever wonder what to do with your old ironing board? Check out this article in last month's Shoreline Journal.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - how would one come up with an idea like that!! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pass by Bubba's house every time I go from Truro to Mum's place in Parrsboro. IT's been fun watching the "fence" grow from about 6 ironing boards a year ago to over 50 now. Makes me smile evey time I go past.

    ReplyDelete