Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Time To Make The Doughnuts...

After two whole days of blissful, just-for-fun sewing it dawned on me to check and see when Easter is this year. Naturally, it's extra early.  This means the next antependium is due to hang on February 13, the first day of Lent.
I need to start thinking in purple.

5 comments:

  1. That's an interesting piece you are teasing us with! Easter is quite early this year....doesn't give so much lead-in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the project you are working on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dedicated and beautiful too! I'm looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete