Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Appliqué Workshop Samples

I have started stitching sample blocks of different machine appliqué methods for a workshop to be held during the N.S. Fibre Arts Festival in October. Today I worked on "faced" appliqué.
Next will be "fusibles", so I stocked up on this :)
There are still a few spots left in the Friday class if you are interested in joining us; registration information may be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Goo Gone? Really? Your workshop is too far from me so go Karen. I'm in California. LOL But, I am so intrigued.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen you are a tease.. I can't wait. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm registered and hope my registration is in for the Friday workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall workshops. Everyone has pent up energy from minimal summer sewing. I bet it will be a great workshop. I'll be in Rome :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever do you use the Goo Gone for? Lucy

    ReplyDelete