Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Visions of Quilt Plums...

Did you ever see a completely finished quilt flash before your eyes...right down to the border design...sewn from fabrics you happen to have tucked away in your stash? It does happen. I couldn't get to my sewing room fast enough yesterday.
Trust me on the colours - they all work...at least in my head.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure they work..........cause you said so.......LOL. NO.......actually I can see them working. AND ....No...I have never had visions of a quilt and found all the fabric in my stash.....nope.....I always have to go to Dayle's. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your mind obviously works differently than mine!! Can't wait to see your finished quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color plum. I can never envision colors in a quilt beforehand. That's why I do alot of scrap color quilts. Also I rarely make scrap quilts from my stash. I go buy scrappy looking colors, and audition them to death before buying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the end product. I know the colors will work because they are colors I have used in my living room area. Although I do not have any light blue colored items. I know I'll be dreaming of replicating the quilt! I especially love the wine and beige together.

    ReplyDelete