Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 26 March 2010

There was GSR on my BSR...

You will only get that very clever (!) title if you are a fan of murder mysteries or crime shows, and sew on a Bernina. Any hands up in the air besides mine? No? Well, in layman terms...I quilted today, and it was s-m-o-k-i-n'... What fun!

5 comments:

  1. That's too funny.

    An Agatha Christie fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Karen- pedal to the metal!! How do you like the BSR?
    Love your post title- you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you are working on more inspiration for me!!! I'll be machine quilting my beauty in a few weeks. I knew what the bsr was, but didn't get the connection to the gsr until I read your blog. You are Good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda: I like the BSR very much - it's a no brainer to use. I am having a lot of fun getting acquainted with the different snap-on feet for it as well.

    ReplyDelete