Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 8 June 2015

Totally Worth The Read

Image result for too many zucchini


http://kaythesewinglawyer.blogspot.ca/2015/06/a-speech-on-quilting.html
My favourite line is, "...quilts are the zucchini of crafts"!

7 comments:

  1. I love this. I saw it on Facebook recently and shared it there. Ever since reading this I have decided that we quilters may actually be a cult; but, a good cult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful, Karen......thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Th story was so interesting Karen. Thank you so much for directing us to the link. Truly entertaining being told from a husband's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky to be in the audience in Calgary when he spoke. I remember the thunderous standing ovation he got. It was, and still is, a great address to a very receptive group of quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was worth the read! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete