Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012

As we turn the page into the new year, I wish you and yours every happiness for 2012.

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea....I know it's not real, but it would be a lovely book! Best wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I love the book. Until I read the post above I thought it was how you drew out your designs. Did you photo shop it in somehow. I think it would make a beautiful page in a scrapbook.
    Happy New Year. I really enjoy your blog as I said before and I'm sorry it's been a tough year. Your posts have given food for thought to many it would appear. Good luck as you puruse this.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bernie: I don't have your email to answer you personally, but do hope that you will check back to see this. Yes, the book is photoshopped - something I enjoy fiddling with very much.
    Thanks for stopping by - Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete