Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012

As we turn the page into the new year, I wish you and yours every happiness for 2012.

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea....I know it's not real, but it would be a lovely book! Best wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I love the book. Until I read the post above I thought it was how you drew out your designs. Did you photo shop it in somehow. I think it would make a beautiful page in a scrapbook.
    Happy New Year. I really enjoy your blog as I said before and I'm sorry it's been a tough year. Your posts have given food for thought to many it would appear. Good luck as you puruse this.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bernie: I don't have your email to answer you personally, but do hope that you will check back to see this. Yes, the book is photoshopped - something I enjoy fiddling with very much.
    Thanks for stopping by - Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete