Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 3 October 2011

How Sweet It Is

The Neary Apiary is very pleased to announce that Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium now carries our delicious fresh honey for sale. These 500 ml jars are available exclusively at the Emporium.
What a perfect treat to take home from the N.S. Fibre Arts Festival!
Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium, located in the Old Clock Tower Building at 50 Victoria Street in Amherst (right across from Tim Horton's), is serving as Headquarters for this year's Fibre Arts Festival. (More on that later.)

3 comments:

  1. Surely I can get some this year. How much is it at Mrs. Pugsley's? Are you doing wax this year. I think I might know somebody who is going to the festival. I'll get them to bring me back some. Gail M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - I'm drooling! lol I LOVE HONEY so much. : ) Congrats!
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete