Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 23 February 2014

Where The Needle Takes You

The hard part:  not the quilting, but deciding what to quilt...  I hauled the pieced top around with me for two days hoping for inspiration to hit.  It didn't.
Sometimes the best option is to just put it under the machine and see where the needle takes you.
Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great to me Karen. I agree, deciding WHAT or HOW to quilt is usually the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The needle always seems to take you to right places as all your pieces come out just perfect and beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete