Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 21 February 2014

Christmas Inside/Out...

It feels like we're in a  bit of a time warp.  Outside it looks like Christmas...we've had so much snow this week it's unreal.  Can you see my neighbour's black cap near the top of this photo?
Here's a close-up, you can see his cap to the right and top of the picture below.  That's how high our snowbanks are!
 It isn't very safe for little kitties to be outside so ours are only allowed out with an adult present.
 Maddie wasn't sure what to make of these snow mountains!
 Inside, it's been feeling like Christmas as well with all these gorgeous seasonal Hoffman prints on my table.
Yesterday I watched the women's hockey game between Canada and the U.S. and in the excitement sewed so fast I got my blocks all done.  Yay Canada, a great game and a well deserved gold medal!
This afternoon our men's hockey team plays the U.S. in the semi-finals;  if the pace is as lively as yesterday I am hoping the blocks will be joined together by games end.  The coach's good advice to his team today? :

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good advice coach! However I'd prefer they scored earlier in the game and have it wrapped up by end of regulation time. Not sure I can stand another overtime. Go Sid!! I'm watching the Curling right now. Let's hope both Men's teams today can get the same results as we saw yesterday.. wouldn't it be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness Karen. That's a lot of snow. I wonder what the bees think? Do bees think? Of course they do. LOL

    ReplyDelete