Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 12 December 2013

Adding Some Colour


I haven't been sewing so haven't had anything to share but here's a bit of news you may not have heard.  Beginning early in 2014 Schmetz sewing machine needles will now be colour coded for size and type.  That will make it much easier on our ageing eyes to identify the proper needle for our project.
You can read about it here on the Schmetz site or download the new chart in pdf format here. As a user of these needles, I will print the chart and hang it near my machine for reference.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing on that information, it will make our sewing lives so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great info Karen, thanks for posting it!! I think I'll put a link to this on the Schmetz site to our Guild blog next week. Always looking for good info to pass on to our members...

    ReplyDelete