Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 17 May 2012

The Finish Line

Finished my "Plume" quilt.
Finished four of eight commissioned antependiums; figured the half way mark deserved a little reward too.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome shoes! Did you get those at Dayle's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like "out for the day" shoes to me. Get hubby onside and away you go!
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, you need rewarding! Pretty shoes....they will be lovely for summer. And a new computer too, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Karen! "Rewards" always work for me too- great motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!! I haven't been shoe shopping in some time. I must go look to see what's out in the shops. And did you get a new laptop. I love a laptop.. Yippee for you. Seems like you had a lot of trouble last year with your computer...

    ReplyDelete