Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 23 March 2009

Log Cabin Silks

March Break passed unbelievably quickly, as it seems to every year. It was nice to have the family all home and do some tripping here and there. Despite all the signs of spring - including the gaggle of Canada Geese which went honking overhead this morning - we awoke to a fresh covering of snow. Our weatherman says it is only a tease for more to come, and we are warned to watch for perhaps 15-20 cm tonight.
Sewing rather stalled out over Break. It was heartwarming to get so many emails asking where I was!! (thanks so much, really appreciated!)
Today I picked up where I left off a week ago. Depending on the final layout (pondering 5 x 6, or 5 x 7) there are either 4 or 9 more blocks to sew before the border goes on. 4 certainly sounds more appealing, as I am well and ready to move on to the next step. I am liking it and looking forward to the actual quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment