Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Thanks So Much!

Really appreciate the response I received to my last post.  Several folks responded that they took pictures for me; you can see the first of them here on Bonni's blog:
Thanks so much, Bonni!

This week I am packing workshop kits, and choosing quilts for a trunk show in Paradise, N.S., in May.  I have a lot of quilts to choose from, and I try to take different ones along each time I present.
 There are some favourites, though, that have to come each time.
The trunk show will be May 5th at 6:30 pm at the Paradise Community Hall, 10300 Highway #1 in Paradise, and is open to the public.  Who wouldn't like to spend an evening in Paradise? :)

5 comments:

  1. Karen, have you ever told us how you store all your quilts? I'd love to hear. I imagine a bed in your guest room piled high with quilts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An evening in Paradise... Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to Paradise! Have lots of fun! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed. Some time in Paradise and at a trunk show from you? Win Win!

    ReplyDelete