Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 30 May 2016

Quilt Show Surprises

There were fun surprises at the Thistle Quilt Guild Show in Westville on Saturday. First off...it was a huge surprise that all of this (4 tables worth!) fit in one not-so-huge car...
...which also contained 3 adults.  (Mrs Pugsley sure can pack!)
It was a surprise to walk into the tea room and see a couple of my designs, sewn by member Anne Mattie, decorating the room.  (Thank you, Anne, for your thoughtfulness.)
 The biggest surprise came from Karen Roy, who showed up with these sweet treats.
Beautiful!  As my boys reminded me, I have a lot of creative friends. Thank you, Karen.
It's hard not to love a surprise! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the cookies! Wow - Mrs Pugsley certainly has packing down to a fine art - I need tips for when we next go on holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked your cookies! The show was lots of fun. I'm not an impulse buyer, and when I got home, I thought of a few items I wish I'd bought. Next time, I'll peruse the vendors first, view the show, then return to the goodies tables with all my money! Have a great week! XO

    ReplyDelete