Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 22 July 2012

Stitch Star Winners



Check out the Stitch Star Winners here! Again, my sincerest thanks for your support - it was great fun. The winning quilt is my favourite from all the entries, and I feel very pleased for Michael Michalski that the judges liked it too.

2 comments:

  1. There were some really wonderful entries in this contest!

    I've been trying to puzzle out the piecing in http://sewtimeless.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Quilt_Peggy_Sande_Photo_1.jpg The design is a traditional Japanese one called "silk weave" and is found in sashiko and other forms. It's not so easy to see where the quilter put her seams. Does anyone have a link to a breakdown of how to piece this wonderful tesselated pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice! Do you get your quilt back, or does it go to the fabric company to be used by them? (You can tell I don't go in competitions!)

    ReplyDelete