Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Another Snow Day

Here it is only Wednesday and youngest son has had two days off school already this week (coming on the heels of two days off for storms last week also!)
That means, of course, that there are lots of muscles to help with the shovelling...and there is certainly lots of that to be done in Amherst today.
These wintry days are conducive to quilting; this afternoon, I am putting the finishing touches on a dresser scarf made from recycled silk. I really love working with silk, despite the slow speed and care one must take with this fine fabric.
Yesterday I delivered some new patterns down to Dayle's, including the Yuletide Jewel. It hasn't been added to the checkout page on my website as yet (patience, I'll get there...) but if anyone is interested in ordering online, simply send an email and I'll give you the details.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, and I am relieved that I do not have to shovel all that snow. Thankfully, the mountains Wyoming have been getting a lot of snow, but here in my valley it has been a nearly open winer. I prefer spring snows because they are usually heavy and melt quickly.

    ReplyDelete