Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 17 July 2008

Hi Tech Tote

I've been working away here-and-there on a laptop bag, using a pattern by Kathy Fernholz. It has turned out really well, sewn in coordinating prints from Makeower UK. The tote is lined in green, which was also used for the main colour of the wrap which goes around the laptop for extra protection. The accessories I came up with on my own just to give the set a nice "quilty" touch, but the pattern for the tote can be ordered from: http://www.indygojunction.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment