Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 30 March 2008

Cats and Quilts

What is it with cats and quilts? This is Tilly.
He has installed himself as an integral part of my quilting operation. His favourite aspect is the basting and he loves having the fabric all laid out on the floor for him. He amuses himself by batting at the shiny pins and jumping at my hands as I try to put them in place. The funniest thing about this is Tilly is not even our cat: he lives across the street! When he discovered that we shared a common love of quilting he started to visit, more and more often, and now shows up on a daily basis. My sister says it's like a job and he conscientiously shows up for work every day. At least he's only one...my friend Alie in Antigonish has three helpers in her household - Pepper, Boots and Ginger. Check out Alie's cats (Alley cats?! :)) at Pepper's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment