Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 13 January 2014

Using Up All The Bits

Lynn shared some pictures of a class she taught on my Selvedge Tote pattern at the Covered Bridge Quiltery in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Lynn writes: Yesterday the "Sew and Sews" sewed up a storm at Martha's. It was fun. Some of the members brought in their completed selvage bags from last month. There are still several to come in...Note the embellishment on Donna Thurber's project. 
Love those yo-yo's, Donna!  Thank you Lynn, for sharing these pictures.
You can purchase the pattern for this tote on the checkout of my website; it includes directions for a matching gadget bag as well (I use mine for my phone). 
 

1 comment:

  1. Don't they all look so good! My son's Canadian GF gave me a copy of the magazine which has that pattern to cheer me up when I fell and broke my arm in Toronto a few years ago.....it's been on my "to make" list ever since.

    ReplyDelete