Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 15 December 2011

Oriental Beauties

Wilma Jenkins and Anne Mattie wowed the members at the Thistle Guild Christmas party when they showed up with these beauties:
Working together, they completed two gorgeous Oriental Beauties. I love the placement of the swirl in the centre of Anne's. The alternating yellow background in Wilma's makes it pulse with warmth. You may remember seeing Wilma and Anne previously when they sent pictures of their Maritime Beauties. I understand they have a couple more up their sleeves, so we will watch and see what comes next. Thanks for sharing. If you'd like to make your own Oriental Beauty, the pattern is available on my website. Please leave a comment below for Wilma and Anne to let them know we appreciate their lovely work.

1 comment:

  1. Love these. So classy. I might just have to do one of these. My daughter has a big round kitchen table, and I think one of these would be stunning. Love the various color combinations.

    ReplyDelete