Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Snow For Jennifer

We got a bit of snow this week.  These pictures are for Jennifer, basking in the Australian heat! Below, you can just see the top of my hubby's toque above the snowbanks.  Like the groundhog on an earlier day, I saw my shadow so we are in for another 6 weeks of this. (I hope I don't need to add the disclaimer that I am not a real groundhog...)
 Here's a shot of our vehicles - they're in there some place!
The front walk...although the postman didn't make it around today.
Taken from the street in front of the house.  If you zoom in to the big window on the right...
...you'll see Polly, who was not brave enough to venture out in this much snow but kept a watchful eye on every thing going on outside.
Come visit, Jennifer!

4 comments:

  1. We got some snow but not as much as you. We will be getting more tonight but it's not supposed to be as bad as yesterday. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great idea Karen! Actually I was thinking of doing a similar post - for Jennifer and new followers from OZ and NZ,and all my new Florida friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's a *bit* of snow! I can't imagine living in that much! On the other hand, we do sometimes get summer days over 40 deg......

    ReplyDelete