Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Gift Scrapped - The Printed Version

Last year I designed this fun Christmas quilt and offered it via download through Craftsy.  I've since heard from many who would prefer a printed version.  So, here once again is Gift Scrapped, this time in a more traditional format.  You can read my original post on the quilt here. 
The pattern, which includes directions for a lap quilt, table runner and placemats, is available for purchase through my website, or locally at Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium.  And if you are more of a digital devoteé, it's still available on Craftsy as well!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I really need to try and get my Christmas Scrapped Table runner from last year finished!! Need to make a list of what needs done between now and 12/25 and stick to it!!

    ReplyDelete