Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Here's What Joan Is Serving

This is a work in progress from Joan at Ouvrages d'une Acadienne . Her centre star looks to be moving! Click the link to see the rest of her Around The Table Set. Lovely work as always, Joan!
Dayle's Department Store in Amherst are now well stocked with the pattern, so if you tried previously and were unable to find it, it's there now!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed making this piece and I have plans to make another one... Your designs are amazing....Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this picture and for being able to see it in a bigger view.. I have never done paper piecing. so seeing a bigger view helps me a lot..now picking the material is a bigger challenge..Joan's blog showed me a mistake I was about to make. so Thanks for the pics..

    ReplyDelete