Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 9 January 2016

I ♥ NYB!

I *do* ♥ NYB's, and these hearts make a clever and unique addition to your table. They are actually four, individually bound placemats that fit together to form a very pretty, scalloped centrepiece when not in use.
Just in time for you to stitch for Valentines...although I am planning to use mine year round...cos who doesn't like hearts?




Pieced in greens, it does double duty as a shamrock!

   You can download the pattern here...or purchase a printed copy from my website.
Thank you to pattern testers Darlene Gerber, Kari Lippert, and Lynn Bourgeois.

6 comments:

  1. What a clever placemat idea! Love how they fit together to make such a pretty tabletopper. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would make a really cute wedding shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I will need to put on my wishlist on Craftsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty as well as clever. Love them

    ReplyDelete