Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Quilt Shows Galore!

There has been so much busy-ness in these parts lately that I've completely lost track of time. Thank heavens there are folks more with it who keep me on track! July 27-29 is International Quilt Festival 2012 at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, Long Beach, California. My Farrago (shown above) will be there as part of the "O Canada" exhibit. Thanks to Carole S. and Diana F. who both sent me this link as a reminder. You can see all the quilts in the Canadian exhibit here; mine appears to be the only Maritime entry. As always, I would love to see pictures from the show if any readers are headed there. Marilyn - you've come through twice before, are you headed there again? :)


Closer to home, there are two more big shows coming up next week and I will share posters with you shortly. Thank you Carole, Diana and Marilyn.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I will be there. I'm working the show on Friday. I'll get pictures for you. :)

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete