Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Book Reviewing

 

From time to time over my many years of quilting, I have been asked if I would write a review for a new book.  I would agree only if the subject matter looked interesting.  Most of those reviews were requests from authors, and they ended up here on my blog.  This past year however, I've been contacted by publishers to have a look while the books were still in production.  One such book is Mary Hogan's "Fast-Fold Hexie Quilting" from Landauer Publishing

Mary's book  contains a plethora of projects, including trivets, tabletoppers, wallhangings, and bed quilts.  Her technique for creating the quilt-as-you-go hexies is one I had not seen before, and I look forward to trying it out.  The book is available in the U.S. from Fox Chapel Publishing, or in Canada at Amazon
My condensed review ended up on the back cover. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment