Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 4 May 2009

Done is Better than Perfect, Fun is Better Than Worry...

This was posted this morning by Sue on my Cyberquilter's list:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYHbULLi8U
Worth a watch!

2 comments:

  1. You DO realize of course that now I'm going to have to buy the CD with that song on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a nice song and an even nicer display of quilts. I'm almost finished my Maritime Beauty... Come have a look.

    ReplyDelete