Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

ABC&123

Jeanne Kaye Speight has done it again!  She has finished another top, this one my Quilt Of Learning pattern.
Jeanne Kaye writes, "I loved making this pattern! It reminded me of all the wonderful hours I spent watching Sesame Street with my two little boys...Thank you for another terrific pattern. I used a mini jelly roll, a pack of 6 fat quarters, and 3 yards of aqua fabric from the same line."  Jeanne Kaye's quilt is now waiting for her favourite longarmer to work her magic.  I can't wait to see how she quilts it.
Thank you Jeanne Kaye;  if you scroll back a few posts you will be able to see several more of Jeanne Kaye's projects. No wonder Linda from Stitch Lines refers to you as the Energizer Bunny!

2 comments:

  1. She IS the Energizer Bunny! That woman has more energy and enthusiasm for sewing /quilting than anyone I know. And the great thing is- it's infectious! :) She brings her Show and Tell to Guild meetings every month in a laundry basket- and it's full every month!!!

    ReplyDelete