Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 24 April 2015

Timeless Treasures Quilt Show

Here's one not to miss: Saturday, May 9, 2015, the Sackville, New Brunswick Quilter's Guild is having a quilt show, sale and tea. This Sackville guild is a fabulous, friendly, giving group of women and I can only imagine the treasures they have in store for the day.  (click poster to enlarge)
I'll be in attendance with a display of the projects from Quilting Beauties, and on hand to sign books from 10-2. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, darn, I am hoping that's the day I ride up to NS from Maine. Wish their show wasn't quite so early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go if I could, but it's a very very long way!

    ReplyDelete