Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 7 April 2018

American Patchwork & Quilting Podcast

You truly never know what each day will bring.  Sometimes we have days full of frustration where nothing seems to go right.  Other days are golden: all your seams match and you have the correct shade of quilting thread.  And then there are days where you open your email and Pat Sloan is inviting you to be a guest on her quilting podcast.  Wait - what?!   Yup! :)
That will be ME on Monday, April 9. It will be a phone interview (so I don't have to fuss with my hair!!) at 4 pm Eastern time...which is 5 pm our time (and 5:30 in Newfoundland).

You can listen here, and I hope you will.
So...any questions for Pat? I know she's a big favourite of most quilters!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, that's just downright AWESOME!!! Congrats! You know I'll be listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I will certainly be listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to your interview. I have to agree that your patterns make complicated quilts easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished listening to the Podcast. You did a great job & I realty enjoyed what you had to say.
    Take care. Can't wait 'til October rolls around. We only wish our lives away to be in a class with you. All the best. Mary

    ReplyDelete