Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 23 September 2017

Curvy Inspiration

Here are some photos of completed cushions from last year's "Curved Strip-piecing" class at Nova Scotia Fibre Arts Festival, offered as inspiration to this year's participants.  Enjoy!
















5 comments:

  1. The cushions are very nice, but your model is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Kate's words. Any photo that has a cat or kitten in it is a winner for me. Love those curves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm certainly inspired although I won't be able to go......and yes, the kitty picture is the winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cushions, and Miss Polly is lookin' mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all just gorgeous! I really need to step up my game and have some fun finishes. You are such an inspiration. Am looking forward to seeing you next month!

    ReplyDelete