Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 21 January 2018

Every Day is a Quilt Day

Every day is quilt related...even when not spent at the machine! Took advantage of our beautiful weather (-3) to photograph my entry for the International Miniature Quilt Exchange. I can't show you the quilt until March, but I thought the "Welcome To Nova Scotia" sign made a perfect backdrop for some glamour shots. My exchange partner lives in New Mexico and doesn't see much snow! We spread the quilt on the large rock just to the right of the lighthouse.
The sun was so bright you can see it ghosting through my photos. I love that :)
I feel fortunate to live so close to this beautiful Welcome Centre for our province. It's a wonderful spot to photograph quilts, in all seasons.

4 comments:

  1. Snow, glorious snow!! Your small quilt will be a stunner, as are all your others. What a wonderful event to take part in. I have friends who live near Halifax, and see snow quite/very often where they live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a beautiful spot to photograph.....and only -3, positively balmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day you had to visit the Welcome Centre. Can't wait to see your miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I love winter. I didn't realize you were so close to the welcome centre. I was in Nova Scotia last year and could have arranged to meet.

    ReplyDelete