Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Snow Day

We woke up to this...
...so I am playing with the gorgeous fabrics I got yesterday at Mrs Pugsley's Emporium.It's a collection from Hoffman called Clarabelle, in the Mist/Silver colourway.  It has a lovely silver sheen.
This piece of Mirror Ball Dot from my stash (on the far right) may find its way in there too if the piece needs another dark. We'll see after we start to join the strips.
I am alone in the sewing room this morning; my partner, Polly, has tired herself out and had to go back to bed.  When the wind blows hard, Polly zooms around the house non-stop like she is possessed. It catches up with her every few hours!

5 comments:

  1. I love aqua fabric, can't wait to see what you do with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting fabrics! I am curious to see what it turns into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful fabric reminds me of winter. Lovely, the fabric...not the snow. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics give off such a cool feel. I wonder how you will interpret them?

    ReplyDelete