Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 31 January 2016

Aurifil Stitching Demo

Beth, at Mrs Pugsley's Emporium,has kindly invited me in to display and demo Aurifil thread.  So I stitched up this sweet little blue and white quilt, and will take my machine and quilt this in the shop next Friday, February 5.
I'll show you the effect of using different weights of thread for your quilting.

I will have a variety of Aurifil threads for sale, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about free-motion quilting.  Mrs Pugsley's Emporium is located at 50 Victoria Street, Amherst, NS, right across the street from the downtown Tim Horton's.  I will be there Friday from 10-3.
 

6 comments:

  1. I would come if I could come, and if you could order me a dark roast coffee and a pumpkin spice muffin from Tim's - please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather here isn't suppose to be good this week, so I don't think I can make it. However, I love Aurifil threads, so I would be there, if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get back to Canada on the 6th so I'llmiss the vun. All those lucky sewers anc quilters who will gettheopportunity. Excìting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love blue and white! You make it all look so easy. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get lots of visitors, Karen. I would come if I lived much closer.

    ReplyDelete