Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, 2 November 2015

Judy's Ostentation

More loveliness to share! This is Judy Vargas' interpretation of Ostentation. Judy has added a very pretty colour pattern around the outer ring - I especially like the gold tips at the top of each of the star points.
Judy writes,  "As you can see I modified the pattern...and am pleased with the outcome.  It's going to be donated to Hospital Sisters Mission Outreach so they can auction it off."  What a generous way to share your talents, Judy;  congrats on this beautiful piece of work.
Ostentation appears on the cover of Quilting Beauties.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I'm sure it will be very successful in an auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour choices. Nice that all that beauty and skill will also raise money for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, such inspiration! I wish I had an eye for color placement like that! It's the biggest hurdle for me as a quilter! XO

    ReplyDelete