Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 27 April 2015

Oh Oh...

It's snowing outside and I think that may be my fault!  I've been quilting up a storm with some beautiful Hoffman batiks.
I'll try to slow down...promise!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. I did hear on the news this morning that the Maritimes are in for some precipitation today in the form of snow for some, a bit of rain for some and a mixture of the two for still others.We're on the cool side but no white stuff in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow at the end of April? Surely not......isn't it supposed to be spring?

    ReplyDelete