Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Button, Button; Who's Got The Button?

Me and Polly!  The mailman just delivered the hand-made buttons I ordered last week from "Funny Business Buttons" and they are ADORABLE! Personally, I can't imagine making anything this small turn out so perfectly.
Polly is every bit as impressed as I am.
You can find these great buttons here.  Now I have to come up with something worthy of their cuteness! (maybe Polly needs a sweater...??)

5 comments:

  1. Polly would BEE cute in a little sweater.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl's buttons are really cute. However, I can't see Polly sitting still while you put her in a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cute are those buttons! They would bee fun marching down the front of a sweater, human or feline......do you have a sweater that needs buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! However, I'm not so sure about a sweater for Polly. LOL

    ReplyDelete