Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 8 November 2014

Craftsy Design Award Winners

My sincerest thanks to all who voted for my quilt Rhythmic in the recent Craftsy Design Awards.

You can check out the winners here!

3 comments:

  1. Karen, you are always a winner with me!! Thanks for the link. It was interesting to see who won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee. It truly is a wonderful design! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting to the final four - with so many patterns on Craftsy, that is quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete