Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Do You Sew Christmas in July?

I don't, but based on the number of "hits" this pattern has received over the past week I'd say a lot of folks do.  This is Gift Scrapped For Christmas, a pattern I developed to use up my collection of little bits and pieces of Christmas prints.  It's a great scrap-buster, and there's no cutting of small squares (just strips) and no matching of seams. Assembly goes very quickly.
There are several sizes of projects included in the pattern, you can make it as big or small as you like just by adding more squares.  Directions are given for placemats...



 ...and table runners.

You could even make a mug mat.
The pattern is available for $7.00 as an instant download through Craftsy.  You can find a full description http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/gift-scrapped-for-christmas/38933

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pattern. I do a little Christmas in July sewing. I even had a piece of last year's fruitcake yesterday. I love off-season sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this pattern when you first put it out - thanks for the reminder to get working on a few things for Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this pattern when you first put it out - thanks for the reminder to get working on a few things for Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete