Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Paducah 2013 Winners


The list is up!  You can read the names of the winners here. Congratulations to all, especially Renae Haddadin and Karen Kay Buckley who received Best Of Show.  Even though Roundabout Again is not on the list, I am still thoroughly thrilled it gets to hang out with all these awesome quilts, and hope that folks visiting the show will enjoy seeing it.  Lynn and Gaile:  I am looking forward to your pictures!

3 comments:

  1. My friends in my quilt group were very impressed that I have a friend with a quilt in Paducah. I am enjoying the reflected glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Your quilt is having its 'brush with fame', hanging out with those other lovely quilts. Just imagine if it could talk, when it returns home!

    ReplyDelete