Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Maritime Beauty Revisited

This spring I will be offering a couple of workshops on my Maritime Beauty.  I always like to sew the pattern again before a class to have it fresh in my mind.  Those gorgeous Robert Kaufman fabrics that followed me home last week are perfect for use in a New York Beauty.  So elegant!

It takes about 20 minutes to sew each block, so (barring interruption!) this will be pieced in no time.

3 comments:

  1. What scrumptious fabrics......that looks so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, lookin' lovely!!! Any word yet on when the new Quilt Shop opens???

    ReplyDelete